Outlines & Highlights for The Presidency and the Political System by Nelson, ISBN: 1568026730 (Cram101 Textbook Outlines)

Buy Cheap Outlines & Highlights for The Presidency and the Political System by Nelson, ISBN: 1568026730 (Cram101 Textbook Outlines)


Buy Low Price From Here Now


Readmore

Technical Details

See more technical details
Customer Buzz
 "Useless!" 2009-01-21
By Disappointed Grad Student (PhD Hell, USA)
I bought this thinking that if there came a week I was pressed for time I could rely on this rather than reading the pertinent chapter in the book. Boy was I wrong. It contains nothing more than lists of definitions of "key words" - which, in some circumstances might have some use. However, it doesn't appear that anyone checked the definitions to see if they're at all related to the book. For example, in Ch. 9, "The Presidency and the Campaign" the textbook makes reference to Angus Campbell, the famous political behaviorist who, along with Converse, Miller and Stokes wrote the landmark book "The American Voter." This wonderful piece of work defines Campbell (who, to be honest, probably isn't relevant enough to the topic at hand to warrant being defined here) as "the founder of the Northern Ontario Hockey Association an [sic] executive member of the Ontario Hockey Association and a member of the Hockey Hall of Fame." (p 162).



Don't waste your money, kids.


Buy Outlines & Highlights for The Presidency and the Political System by Nelson, ISBN: 1568026730 (Cram101 Textbook Outlines) Now

0 comments: